Online therapies : Call 020 8883 4981. or Email; email@example.com
Here is a list of therapists who are offering online/remote sessions during our period of closure.
- Nicola Hughes. Nikki is the life coach and happiness workshop facilitator, offering Life Coaching. Click here for more info.
- Zoe Platt. Zoe is a Craniosacral Therapist with Turning Point Training. A Pilates instructor and movement therapist and is offering 1-2-1 intellegent movement. Click here for more info.
- Niamh Large. Niamh is a Reiki Master offering distance reiki during the virus outbreak at a hugely discounted rate. Click here for more info.
- Mark White. Mark is a psychotherapist, AdDip, MA, BA (hons), Cert, MBACP, with experience of working with a range of issues including anxiety, depression, addiction and bereavement. Click here for more info.
- Tony Dallas. Tony has worked within communities for over 40 years. He is the founder and CEO of the children’s charity Success Club working in schools with children, parents and teachers and has been practising mindfulness for the past eight years. He is a qualified Paws B mindfulness in schools’ practitioner and is a fully licensed Mindfulness Now teacher. He passionately believes that mindfulness can change landscapes within society. Click here for more info.
- Steve Dell. “I see clients with all sorts of issues. But at the moment, for obvious reasons, anxiety and depression are high on the list. Something else I’ve noticed recently, in myself and others, is the need to just create the feeling of some fresh space in the brain. Space to allow in, a little bit of positivity. And hypnotherapy is a good vehicle for that too.” Click here for more info.
Nikki Hughes: Choosing to take a step back and explore things in your life with a coach is one of the most positive actions you can take towards living a conscious, authentic and happy life. Particularly during difficult time created by the outbreak of Covid-19, you may find yourself struggling with various aspects of life and the new realities we are all facing. As a life coach, I can offer my help with planning and structuring of your day (if working from home or creating a new online offering), creating a routine, looking for meaning and purpose during this uncertain time and the reassessment of priorities and goals as life changes around us. It may also be of use to talk through the business or employment challenges you might be facing and look at what your options are. Life-coaching on any other aspect of your life (un-Coronavirus related) is also still available! My session rate remains at the usual rate for those in salaried employment who can work from home and are therefore not finding their income directly affect by the outbreak. I am dropping my rate to £30 per session for those whose income has been affected, in the hopes of making coaching accessible to everyone who might need it. Please let me know if you are in this situation and would like to access reduced rate coaching. More info on Life coaching
Zoe Platt: Zoe is a Pilates instructor who works 1-2-1 with clients to build self awareness and develop an understanding of their body through an intelligent movement practice. This type of practice can be rehabilitative to manage, for example, back pain ,frozen shoulder , foot,knee and hip problems and to prevent further injury. It also carries through to everyday life for pain free movement. Zoe encourages all her clients to develop a self practice programme which can be worked on during the 1-2-1 sessions. Zoe has over 15 years experience with Pilates and trained with Polestar Pilates uk , she is a mentor to current Polestar students and runs her own workshops designed for Pilates and movement teachers. She also has her own practice where she works on rehabilitating injuries, building strength and having fun with movement. Zoe charges £60 for her sessions but can discuss with clients who are affected financially to a discounted rate. Zoe is also training in Chi gong and yoga and has completed a varied range of courses.
Niamh Large: Niamh is a reiki master practitioner since 2006. She is offering distance reiki during the virus outbreak at a hugely discounted rate. Distance reiki is energy healing sent by the practitioner to a person in another location. It works as effectively as in-person treatments. This means that clients can have a reiki session safely without leaving their home or having physical contact. Reiki is a gentle form of energy healing that brings calm, relaxation, stress release, an overall feeling of well-being and empowerment. It is supportive in helping people make positive changes in their lives and health. For a more detailed description of reiki, please click here. Distance reiki can help during this challenging time, where there is a lot of fear and worry surrounding security and the future. It can act as a tool of support to cope with the ever-changing circumstances around us and courage for the future. The session starts with an online conversation to understand the client’s needs and what they want out of it. There is an optional follow up call either directly afterwards or at another time if the client prefers, to support the process. Reiki is not intended to replace medical advice and is a complementary therapy. Sessions are £50 with a lower rate for those affected financially by the current situation.
Mark White. It’s tough and disorientating at the moment, with the Coronavirus disrupting your plans, aspirations or perhaps your sense of independence, security and relationships. Psychotherapy can help you deal with any anxiety, uncertainty or isolation you may be feeling right now, or even those problems that never really went away and have now resurfaced for you. Perhaps you’re a frontline worker suddenly finding yourself going through crisis and trauma. We can work through whatever it is that troubles you safely, securely and confidentially; good therapy can be accessed online but it doesn’t have to feel remote! Fees are the standard rate of £60/50 minutes, for those of you still in paid employment, but if you are struggling financially then we can agree a lower rate from £30 depending on your situation. You’re welcome to contact me to ask any questions you may have and discuss how psychotherapy could work for you. Find out more about psychotherapy here.
Tony Dallas. It has long been known that the way we think, and how we deal with our thoughts, plays a big part in our happiness, resilience and mental health. Mindfulness is firstly about awareness and the ability to live in the present moment. Meditation is one of the ways in which we can learn to be mindful. In a therapeutic/developmental sense, mindfulness is a mind-body based, psychosensory approach that can help people change the way they think and feel about their experiences, especially stressful experiences. Mindfulness Now – Programme Summary. Mindfulness Now is a unique mind/body programme incorporating a fusion of key elements from Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) The classes are 75 minutes per week over eight weeks. You will learn the essential principles of mindfulness and techniques to build your personal home practice. Click here for more detailed info.