Online therapies : Call 020 8883 4981. or Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of therapists who are offering online/remote sessions.
- Niamh Large is a reiki master practitioner offering distance reiki. Distance reiki is energy healing sent by the practitioner to a person in another location. It works as effectively as in-person treatments. This means that clients can have a reiki session safely without leaving their home or having physical contact Click here for more info.
- Mark White. Mark is a psychotherapist, AdDip, MA, BA (hons), Cert, MBACP, with experience of working with a range of issues including anxiety, depression, addiction and bereavement. Click here for more info.
- Tony Dallas. Tony has worked within communities for over 40 years. He is the founder and CEO of the children’s charity Success Club working in schools with children, parents and teachers and has been practising mindfulness for the past eight years. He is a qualified Paws B mindfulness in schools’ practitioner and is a fully licensed Mindfulness Now teacher. He passionately believes that mindfulness can change landscapes within society. Click here for more info.
- Louise Salmon. “I was introduced to homeopathy as a child and appreciate its gentleness and great common sense that the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual are intimately connected. Homeopathy has the capacity to stimulate our psyche, neural, hormonal and immune systems, to respond, re-balance and reconnect on our path towards wholeness”. Click here for more info.
- Sophie Mercado. Sophie is a qualified Health Kinesiology and Touch for Health Practitioner. ’m passionate about helping people achieve an improved state of wellbeing. Often people become accustomed to living with aches, pains and emotional stress, believing it is just the way it is. It’s a joy to see the aches and pains or emotional stresses dissipate, leaving a person to live in optimum health, both mentally and physically.” Click here for more info.
Niamh Large: Niamh is a reiki master practitioner since 2006. She is offering distance reiki during the virus outbreak at a hugely discounted rate. Distance reiki is energy healing sent by the practitioner to a person in another location. It works as effectively as in-person treatments. This means that clients can have a reiki session safely without leaving their home or having physical contact. Reiki is a gentle form of energy healing that brings calm, relaxation, stress release, an overall feeling of well-being and empowerment. It is supportive in helping people make positive changes in their lives and health. For a more detailed description of reiki, please click here. Distance reiki can help during this challenging time, where there is a lot of fear and worry surrounding security and the future. It can act as a tool of support to cope with the ever-changing circumstances around us and courage for the future. The session starts with an online conversation to understand the client’s needs and what they want out of it. There is an optional follow up call either directly afterwards or at another time if the client prefers, to support the process. Reiki is not intended to replace medical advice and is a complementary therapy. Sessions are £50 with a lower rate for those affected financially by the current situation.
Mark White. It’s tough and disorientating at the moment, with the Coronavirus disrupting your plans, aspirations or perhaps your sense of independence, security and relationships. Psychotherapy can help you deal with any anxiety, uncertainty or isolation you may be feeling right now, or even those problems that never really went away and have now resurfaced for you. Perhaps you’re a frontline worker suddenly finding yourself going through crisis and trauma. We can work through whatever it is that troubles you safely, securely and confidentially; good therapy can be accessed online but it doesn’t have to feel remote! Fees are the standard rate of £60/50 minutes, for those of you still in paid employment, but if you are struggling financially then we can agree a lower rate from £30 depending on your situation. You’re welcome to contact me to ask any questions you may have and discuss how psychotherapy could work for you. Find out more about psychotherapy here.
Tony Dallas. It has long been known that the way we think, and how we deal with our thoughts, plays a big part in our happiness, resilience and mental health. Mindfulness is firstly about awareness and the ability to live in the present moment. Meditation is one of the ways in which we can learn to be mindful. In a therapeutic/developmental sense, mindfulness is a mind-body based, psychosensory approach that can help people change the way they think and feel about their experiences, especially stressful experiences. Mindfulness Now – Programme Summary. Mindfulness Now is a unique mind/body programme incorporating a fusion of key elements from Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) The classes are 75 minutes per week over eight weeks. You will learn the essential principles of mindfulness and techniques to build your personal home practice. Click here for more detailed info.
Louise Salmon. People visit a Homeopath to treat many types of symptoms. Conditions commonly treated by homeopathy include recurrent infections, skin, digestive and respiratory conditions, menstrual and menopausal problems, chronic fatigue, migraine and stress related symptoms such as anxiety and insomnia. Homeopathy can be used during pregnancy, through labour and post-natal. Some people come for a few visits, others on a regular basis to improve their general health and wellbeing. The length of the treatment varies and an indication of how long it will take can be given after the first appointment. More info on Homeopathy